InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ban xxfragonxeat3rxx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
strayzer

ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  Empty
PostSubject: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:03 pm

i was in the minig world looking into a quarry and he hit me into the quarry and tried to kill me i know it was him because i was in teamspeak and he said to someone im gona knock him into the quarry and then he tried to kill me now if that isnt griefing i don"t know what is
Back to top Go down
xXDRAG0NxEAT3RXx

PostSubject: Re: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:15 pm

strayzer wrote:
i was in the minig world looking into a quarry and he hit me into the quarry and tried to kill me i know it was him because i was in teamspeak and he said to someone im gona knock him into the quarry and then he tried to kill me now if that isnt griefing i don"t know what is

First off, I didn't even killed you. Second, I didn't try to kill you it was a harmless prank.

Third, you didn't die in the end.

Forth, you're a member so its like a multi-million dollar company vs a person that is mad that his toilet isn't working.

Also your over reacting, your acting like I stole all your items and killed you.

EDIT: You didn't even spell my name right
Back to top Go down
strayzer

PostSubject: Re: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 pm

xXDRAG0NxEAT3RXx wrote:

First off, I didn't even killed you. Second, I didn't try to kill you it was a harmless prank.

Third, you didn't die in the end.

Forth, you're a member so its like a multi-million dollar company vs a person that is mad that his toilet isn't working.

Also your over reacting, your acting like I stole all your items and killed you.

EDIT: You didn't even spell my name right

first off f i hadn't been as high an acrobatic skill i would have died and there is no way you could have judged whether or not i would have died so you did knock me into the quarry knowing full well that i probably would die

second surely this server and community are not so corrupt as to allow someone to get away with trying to kill someone else just because they have a higher rank

third i am not over reacting i do not want you banned just because of this but i believe that in a non pvp server where everyone wants a good community someone who goes around griefing shouldn't be allowed to play

fourth the reason i am going to these lengths is not because of the act itself but mostly because of your reaction once i said i was going to report you , you just said give it your best shot im a high rank there isn't anything that you can do and it is this arrogance that annoys me

fifth your name is stupidly long and complicated not to mention childish and i spelt it wrong because of a typing error
Back to top Go down
M3taPhysiks

PostSubject: Re: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:05 pm

DOWN WITH THE FRAGONEATER....OUR MASTER NO MORE....ICE CREAM
Back to top Go down
strayzer

PostSubject: Re: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:54 pm

M3taPhysiks wrote:
DOWN WITH THE FRAGONEATER....OUR MASTER NO MORE....ICE CREAM

lol

i had to make that fking typo

anyway what is ur fascination with icecream?
Back to top Go down
Nicb1

Nicb1

PostSubject: Re: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:39 am

In my opinion if someone kills you on the server and you didn't lose any items, that's not griefing. Whereas if they found your base and placed blocks everywhere and destroyed stuff, that's griefing.
(Don't complain about something minor like this. Me and dragon have killed each other plenty of times)
Back to top Go down
strayzer

PostSubject: Re: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:47 am

Nicb1 wrote:
In my opinion if someone kills you on the server and you didn't lose any items, that's not griefing. Whereas if they found your base and placed blocks everywhere and destroyed stuff, that's griefing.
(Don't complain about something minor like this. Me and dragon have killed each other plenty of times)

ye i now realise i overreacted im sorry i was just stressed after studying for exams and was not in the mood to take a joke

sorry fragoneater :p
Back to top Go down
DaBlackNight

PostSubject: Re: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:19 am

strayzer wrote:
Nicb1 wrote:

ye i now realise i overreacted im sorry i was just stressed after studying for exams and was not in the mood to take a joke

Well, OldGreg, it looks like your off the hook. Just don't let it happen again Shocked cyclops
Back to top Go down
xXDRAG0NxEAT3RXx

PostSubject: Re: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 pm

DaBlackNight wrote:
strayzer wrote:
Nicb1 wrote:

Well, OldGreg, it looks like your off the hook. Just don't let it happen again Shocked cyclops

I can't promise you anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban xxfragonxeat3rxx    ban xxfragonxeat3rxx  Empty

Back to top Go down

ban xxfragonxeat3rxx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfinityMC :: General Chat-
Jump to: