InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i have been griefed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
strayzer

i have been griefed  Empty
PostSubject: i have been griefed    i have been griefed  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 am

i signed on today to find that my new base which i had only just built has been gutted completely
i am fairly sure it was brighambeast who i started working with that day as he did leave me about 1 percent of my stuff even though i collected or made it all and i was just sharing some with him in return for him researching thaumcraft and giving me some of his produce

i didnt protect the area because i did not know how to spell his name to trust him and he was offline

please do something quickly as can do very little with what he has left me

to prove that it was him the endertank that i was using was coloured red on each side with blue in the middle and it was not protected with a diamond

please help

Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: i have been griefed    i have been griefed  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:21 am

strayzer wrote:

i didnt protect the area because i did not know how to spell his name to trust him and he was offline
dude.
Back to top Go down
tigin88

PostSubject: Re: i have been griefed    i have been griefed  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:56 am

hmm when you are online. i can find out who did it. i am sure we can rollback your stuff. no worries. sorry to hear that happened. we will also ban whoever did it
Back to top Go down
strayzer

PostSubject: Re: i have been griefed    i have been griefed  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:44 pm

tigin88 wrote:
hmm when you are online. i can find out who did it. i am sure we can rollback your stuff. no worries. sorry to hear that happened. we will also ban whoever did it

thanks i am fairly confident it was brighambeast but it may not have been him with the endertank thing you should probably find out
Back to top Go down
tigin88

PostSubject: Re: i have been griefed    i have been griefed  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:51 pm

please at least pm me your coords to your base so i could check it out. thanks
Back to top Go down
M3taPhysiks

PostSubject: Re: i have been griefed    i have been griefed  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:01 pm

BAN FRAGON EATER...DOWN WITH THE POWER...ICECREAM.....that is all
Back to top Go down
xXDRAG0NxEAT3RXx

PostSubject: Re: i have been griefed    i have been griefed  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:01 pm

It was fragoneater! I know it!

ICE CREAM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have been griefed    i have been griefed  Empty

Back to top Go down

i have been griefed
Page 1 of 1