InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yes i know servers down :(

Go down 
+2
Swarthybard
delsolsi213
6 posters
AuthorMessage
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

Yes i know servers down :( Empty
PostSubject: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:34 pm

the server wont respond but on the good side i allready order the other server so either today or tomorrow it'll be ready for now im spamming my host to see why it happen again.
Back to top Go down
Swarthybard

PostSubject: Re: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Yes i know servers down :( 758px-10

No personal hate, I get upset at any service where techs seem to suck at their profession.
Back to top Go down
DaMueller

PostSubject: Re: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Yes i know servers down :( Screen-grabs-linksys-uqpz1

Tell them to plug it out and in! lol!

Edit: Picture fixed, Good Night Smile

Last edited by DaMueller on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 pm

DaMueller wrote:
Yes i know servers down :( Screen-grabs-linksys-internet

Tell them to plug it out and in! lol!
lol that just made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:21 pm

This forum needs "Like" buttons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaBlackNight

PostSubject: Del, Seriously, F THIS COMPANY!   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:16 pm

delsolsi213 wrote:
the server wont respond but on the good side i allready order the other server so either today or tomorrow it'll be ready for now im spamming my host to see why it happen again.

Spamming them doesn't work, patience doesn't work shut them down and move to the new server NOW! I'm so tired of getting online, playing hard at trying to get setup in a new world, hoping it stays online, and finally getting started and the server drops off the face of the earth. This is the second, third time? Screw this company! I would like to play for more than a few days and I would really like to have some confidence that my work isn't going to be lost so quickly.

So, F CANADA SERVERS!
Back to top Go down
kristina718

PostSubject: Re: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:32 pm

DaBlackNight wrote:
delsolsi213 wrote:

Spamming them doesn't work, patience doesn't work shut them down and move to the new server NOW! I'm so tired of getting online, playing hard at trying to get setup in a new world, hoping it stays online, and finally getting started and the server drops off the face of the earth. This is the second, third time? Screw this company! I would like to play for more than a few days and I would really like to have some confidence that my work isn't going to be lost so quickly.

So, F CANADA SERVERS!

I dont post on here much but yea same thing here, i was really looking forward to doing more building today but i cant since server is down, can you move server if thats what your doing , or figure out someting. I love your server del and the comunity here and really want to keep this server going, thats why i donate Smile this is the best server ive been on and enjoy the company. I met neji here and everyone is fun and helpful. I just want to keep playing.
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:01 pm

kristina718 wrote:
DaBlackNight wrote:
delsolsi213 wrote:

So, F CANADA SERVERS!

I dont post on here much but yea same thing here, i was really looking forward to doing more building today but i cant since server is down, can you move server if thats what your doing , or figure out someting. I love your server del and the comunity here and really want to keep this server going, thats why i donate Smile this is the best server ive been on and enjoy the company. I met neji here and everyone is fun and helpful. I just want to keep playing.
funny thing is the new server set up takes 72 hours.

EDIT: also how the heck would i move to the other server if it was ready by now without my files? im not gona start a new world we will keep the current world.
Back to top Go down
kristina718

PostSubject: Re: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:20 pm

i just ment like when you can get the files, while this server is up once its up start copying files to new server to move? if its set up. if that makes sense.. was not trying to say start new world Razz
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:27 pm

kristina718 wrote:
i just ment like when you can get the files, while this server is up once its up start copying files to new server to move? if its set up. if that makes sense.. was not trying to say start new world Razz
lol my bad iw as quoting dablack not you kristina >.<
Back to top Go down
DaBlackNight

PostSubject: Welp   Yes i know servers down :( EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:01 pm

We've been down for 22 hours, and you said you got a new server yesterday, so I'm assuming we wont have anything playable for at least 50 minimum, and that is assuming the new server was up and running, which its not, right?

So......
A. Once the new server is up
B. Once you can retrieve the old world files
C. Then begin to upload and setup the old world on the new server, which can take many hours in itself
G. And Then we can play FTB, with bugs and lots of setup to finish on plugins, perms, config problems to resolve, all that good stuff.

I guess I'll go play with myself for a bit..... cheers

But our luck hasn't been to good lately. So I can't wait to see a light at the end of this quarry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes i know servers down :(   Yes i know servers down :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes i know servers down :(
Page 1 of 1