InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicb1

Nicb1

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:17 am

IGN: Nicb1
Experience and other info:
As you already know ive been playing MC since early beta and am pretty much addicted to playing minecraft with mods still. I've also run a minecraft server at school for a fundraising event and used Lan plenty of times so I have basic knowledge of the commands and such.

I'm usually on the server a lot but i've had a lot of assessment tasks to do at school recently and have my midyear exams coming up so I wont be that active over the next 2 weeks. Other than that I should be on the server often and i'll most likely be on when Del and the other moderators aren't on due to the time zone difference, so i should be able to help anyone straight away if they don't play at the same time as the other moderators are on.

p.s. Del
If you end up hosing the DNS Techpack server make me moderator on that one since i'm more likely to play on that modpack since its based on a newer version of minecraft.
(Also I love Icecream Very Happy )

If I don't get accepted for moderator position I wont hold it against you. Smile
Back to top Go down
xXDRAG0NxEAT3RXx

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:10 am

Nicb1 wrote:
IGN: Nicb1
Experience and other info:
As you already know ive been playing MC since early beta and am pretty much addicted to playing minecraft with mods still. I've also run a minecraft server at school for a fundraising event and used Lan plenty of times so I have basic knowledge of the commands and such.

I'm usually on the server a lot but i've had a lot of assessment tasks to do at school recently and have my midyear exams coming up so I wont be that active over the next 2 weeks. Other than that I should be on the server often and i'll most likely be on when Del and the other moderators aren't on due to the time zone difference, so i should be able to help anyone straight away if they don't play at the same time as the other moderators are on.

p.s. Del
If you end up hosing the DNS Techpack server make me moderator on that one since i'm more likely to play on that modpack since its based on a newer version of minecraft.
(Also I love Icecream Very Happy )

If I don't get accepted for moderator position I wont hold it against you. Smile

WARNING THIS USER DOESN'T LIKE APPLE JUICE I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT APPLE JUICE HERE!
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1