InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New server 152wgt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXDRAG0NxEAT3RXx

New server 152wgt Empty
PostSubject: New server 152wgt   New server 152wgt EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:33 am

So we've just released a new server public to join there is two steps

Step one: Open FTBLauncher and click private packs. (top right) once open type in the box "152wgt"

Step two: Now that it's launched and all the files are downloaded add and replace these configs

NO LONGER NEEDED!

If you can't find your 152wgt folder to add and replace your config; go into FTBLauncher on one of the tabs you'll see options, and there you'll see your destination for your folder. Once in your 152wgt folder open minecraft then open config and use common sense to add and replace

IP: 76.72.172.170:25571

NOTE ITS PUBLIC

Last edited by xXDRAG0NxEAT3RXx on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
strayzer

New server 152wgt Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server 152wgt   New server 152wgt EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:38 am

ok thanks a million for adding a public server 

only problem is that i cant do anything when i spawn in can someone advise me as to what to do cause whenever i try to use a tool i get the error message u are not permitted to use ......

please help
strayzer
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

New server 152wgt Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server 152wgt   New server 152wgt EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:11 pm

strayzer wrote:
ok thanks a million for adding a public server 

only problem is that i cant do anything when i spawn in can someone advise me as to what to do cause whenever i try to use a tool i get the error message u are not permitted to use ......

please help
strayzer
the server is being worked on as you see theres no spawn yet so untill i get a spawn and etc noone can build.
Back to top Go down
strayzer

New server 152wgt Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server 152wgt   New server 152wgt EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:03 am

delsolsi213 wrote:
the server is being worked on as you see theres no spawn yet so untill i get a spawn and etc noone can build.

fair enough 
u want a hand ?
also can i recommend this time having the plots to be sold within one or two chunks 
it used to be awkward to load with chunk loaders
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

New server 152wgt Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server 152wgt   New server 152wgt EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:14 am

strayzer wrote:
delsolsi213 wrote:

fair enough 
u want a hand ?
also can i recommend this time having the plots to be sold within one or two chunks 
it used to be awkward to load with chunk loaders
Cant be done sorry also to join you need to redownload your modpack again
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

New server 152wgt Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server 152wgt   New server 152wgt EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 am

Hey del, you could just claim a huge area to reserve for spawn/plot, then go ahead and let VIP/trusted start playing on 152wgt.

I have lost interest in playing 1.4.7 and would like to move on to 1.5.2 as soon as possible.  I don't need a spawn or shops to get started, or any kind of economy, that can all come later.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New server 152wgt Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server 152wgt   New server 152wgt Empty

Back to top Go down

New server 152wgt
Page 1 of 1