InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Donation information?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meantome

meantome

Donation information? Empty
PostSubject: Donation information?   Donation information? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Been searching places around for information about donating and can't seem to find it. Any links?
Thanks for your time.
-meantome
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: Donation information?   Donation information? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:07 am

meantome wrote:
Been searching places around for information about donating and can't seem to find it. Any links?
Thanks for your time.
-meantome
well i dont have any donation tiers set up yet but the vip kit right now for donations just send them via paypal to my email delsolsi213@gmail.com i will be setting up the donations system up tomorrow
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: Donation information?   Donation information? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:56 am

I've recently inherited a large sum of money which I would like to donate to this server. However this money is tied up in a Sri Lankan bank by legal fees and I lack the $5000 required to gain access to the accounts. Luis, if you would paypal me $5000, I will gladly pay the legal fees and donate this $25,000 windfall to your server. Thank you sir, and I am looking forward to doing business with you!
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: Donation information?   Donation information? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:56 pm

AlanEsh wrote:
I've recently inherited a large sum of money which I would like to donate to this server. However this money is tied up in a Sri Lankan bank by legal fees and I lack the $5000 required to gain access to the accounts. Luis, if you would paypal me $5000, I will gladly pay the legal fees and donate this $25,000 windfall to your server. Thank you sir, and I am looking forward to doing business with you!
sounds fine, but for me to send you the 5000 i need $1000 for warrantly Very Happy .Thank you sir, and I am looking forward to doing business with you!
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: Donation information?   Donation information? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:40 am

Unfortunately I don't have $1000 on hand; my wife does, but her bank account is accessible only by her and she is in prison for tax evasion. If you would send $500 I can bail her out of jail and take her to the bank so we can retrieve the $1000 you will need. I'm excited that we are negotiating so successfully sir!
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: Donation information?   Donation information? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:26 pm

AlanEsh wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have $1000 on hand; my wife does, but her bank account is accessible only by her and she is in prison for tax evasion. If you would send $500 I can bail her out of jail and take her to the bank so we can retrieve the $1000 you will need. I'm excited that we are negotiating so successfully sir!
sounds like a plan, i just need $300 to make my paypal unlimited, then i can send you the 500.
I'm excited that we are negotiating so successfully sir!
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: Donation information?   Donation information? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:45 pm

I don't leave my house for less than a hundred bucks...
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: Donation information?   Donation information? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:49 pm

AlanEsh wrote:
I don't leave my house for less than a hundred bucks...
i dont send $100 unless i get $50 first for insuarance and paypal taxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation information?   Donation information? Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation information?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfinityMC :: General Chat-
Jump to: