InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mystcraft improvement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strayzer

mystcraft improvement Empty
PostSubject: mystcraft improvement   mystcraft improvement EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Can you please allow members to create mystcraft worlds.
I understand that this could be very bad for the server but if you were to limit the amount someone could create
maybe to two, this would be much better as it allows people to create places to live or mining worlds eliminating the need for you to have a mining world and also stops the stealing of quarries which is all to common with so many new people.
If you implement this idea i strongly recommend that you have a policy of deleting the worlds at the end of every week unless asked by the player.

I understand why you have the rules as they are but i think that with these suggestions you would be able to implement mystcraft and negate a lot of the problems the server experiences at the minute.
Back to top Go down
PeterSoftx64

PostSubject: Re: mystcraft improvement   mystcraft improvement EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:01 pm

I don't think this could be possible since, each player would get a Mystcraft age which would likely be a void age. Then you would have every person who join's the server asking for a void age. Maybe give a Mystcraft age to a Donator package?
Back to top Go down
kirk1135

PostSubject: Re: mystcraft improvement   mystcraft improvement EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:09 pm

PeterSoftx64 wrote:
I don't think this could be possible since, each player would get a Mystcraft age which would likely be a void age. Then you would have every person who join's the server asking for a void age. Maybe give a Mystcraft age to a Donator package?

You do get a mistcraft age when you donate. The symbols are depend on the amount donated. I think gold level gets a mistcraft world without dense ore and the diamond level gets a mistcraft age with one dense ore symbol. I'm not a 100 percent sure about what tier gets what so you should go check out the tread in the donation area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mystcraft improvement   mystcraft improvement Empty

Back to top Go down

mystcraft improvement
Page 1 of 1