InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When will the server start?

Go down 
+3
MegaMineGuide
DaBlackNight
YoYoHunter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YoYoHunter

When will the server start? Empty
PostSubject: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:44 am

I am waiting for it for about week. I tried to play on other servers and i can't. This server is loved by me very much. I is still waiting for it. I am hoping that it will start as soon as possible. If you can, del, please tell us when will it start. Sorry for my english.
Back to top Go down
DaBlackNight

PostSubject: This is what I know   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:49 am

Del Quit. Quit the server, quit admin, he just quit last night. Apparently they were working on the server and it kept crashing and he raged and quit. For how long, will he come back, all of those questions are up in the air right now.
Back to top Go down
MegaMineGuide

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Why, this was one awesome server. I'm really sad now Sad(((
Back to top Go down
Swarthybard

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:25 pm

Did you not check the Announcements? Del figured it out after getting away for a bit, he's working on the server again is what his post said.
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Swarthybard wrote:
Did you not check the Announcements? Del figured it out after getting away for a bit, he's working on the server again is what his post said.
^ im done testing and fixing all dupes/crash bugs and will load spawn region it and open the server Smile
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:57 pm

if you want to poke me or find out how the progress is going feel free to poke me in team speak
atl01.bargainvoice.com:7024 <--- team speak server ip.
Back to top Go down
SyncGamer1843

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:50 pm

delsolsi213 wrote:
if you want to poke me or find out how the progress is going feel free to poke me in team speak
Yo Del, quick question not related to server progress, JosephWild04 was banned and wants to get back on, how would he do that again, he'll do the appeal or whatever you said I just don't know how that works, thanks in advance if you choose to reply
-Sync
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:41 pm

SyncGamer1843 wrote:
delsolsi213 wrote:
Yo Del, quick question not related to server progress, JosephWild04 was banned and wants to get back on, how would he do that again, he'll do the appeal or whatever you said I just don't know how that works, thanks in advance if you choose to reply
-Sync
your frineds knows we can catch griefers Smile im gona give him 1 chance but if he fails to follow the rules i'll permanently ban him.
Back to top Go down
Archigo

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Why is the server still not open, and why is this site being used instead of the new one?
Back to top Go down
SyncGamer1843

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:08 pm

delsolsi213 wrote:
SyncGamer1843 wrote:
delsolsi213 wrote:
-Sync
your frineds knows we can catch griefers Smile im gona give him 1 chance but if he fails to follow the rules i'll permanently ban him.
Thanks for the response, I know he won't do it again and if he does, he deserves to be banned so thanks so much for unbanning him, he'll be extremely happy
Back to top Go down
SyncGamer1843

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:13 pm

delsolsi213 wrote:
SyncGamer1843 wrote:
delsolsi213 wrote:
-Sync
Any Idea when the server will be up....so excited and crossing my fingers for tonight? ........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will the server start?   When will the server start? Empty

Back to top Go down

When will the server start?
Page 1 of 1