InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

Server update Empty
PostSubject: Server update   Server update EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:25 pm

1 of the problems was that after updating the server to 1.1.2 the server wouldnt start, it didnt give any errors it just got stuck/froze on loading mods, after trying for hours i uploaded a fresh world and serer started, so to solve that issue i had to delete the world so it'll be a complete wipeout the issue that made me quit yesterday was that the server was crashing every 3-5 minutes trhowing entity ticking errors after searching about it all fixes didnt work, that where i gave in and said fuck ftb.

after clearing my head for 5-8 hours i decided to gave it a try and found out that a plugin automaticlly updated to its 1.5.2 version, since 1.5.2 has blocks that we dont have in 1.4.7 i decided to disable the plugin and after 1-2 hours of testing it didnt crash, so just to make sure it was the plugin i loaded it again and after 2-3 minutes it crashed, now that thats been fixed im gona get the server ready today {i wanted to try and fix the quaries reseting after restarts but i didnt find a fix so fuck it you'll just have to live with it}
Back to top Go down

Server update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfinityMC :: Announcements-
Jump to: