InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admin Shop with signs & frames...

Go down 
3 posters

Sign shop with frames/chests like before reset?
yes
Admin Shop with signs & frames... I_vote_lcap20%Admin Shop with signs & frames... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
no
Admin Shop with signs & frames... I_vote_lcap80%Admin Shop with signs & frames... I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
DrWookie

Admin Shop with signs & frames... Empty
PostSubject: Admin Shop with signs & frames...   Admin Shop with signs & frames... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Anyone have any thoughts towards this? I think we should bring back the shop using signs/frames it worked well.
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: Admin Shop with signs & frames...   Admin Shop with signs & frames... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:06 pm

DrWookie wrote:
Anyone have any thoughts towards this? I think we should bring back the shop using signs/frames it worked well.
the admin shop will be back, however it wont be with frames and signs reason for it is becuse i want everything to be easy to access, this will make it so you can buy items from your home, after running a command it'll open a chest gui like /market listings .
Back to top Go down
DrWookie

PostSubject: Re: Admin Shop with signs & frames...   Admin Shop with signs & frames... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 pm

delsolsi213 wrote:
the admin shop will be back, however it wont be with frames and signs reason for it is becuse i want everything to be easy to access, this will make it so you can buy items from your home, after running a command it'll open a chest gui like /market listings .

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
strayzer

PostSubject: Re: Admin Shop with signs & frames...   Admin Shop with signs & frames... EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:11 am

i actually really like the current system of market listings i feel it is easier for everyone to make a shop without the hassle of getting a plot and setting up a load of chests

also with market listings anyone can sell their goods and have equel chance of having them bought wheras with the chest shop only the bigger shops are frequented and this leads to the smaller shops not getting a look in

i also think that from a buyers perspective it is much easier to search through the listings than to tp around the various shops trying to find what u want

i will admit that the shops system is easier for new players to buy their first things but it does make the economy a lot less accessible for the average player

in summary i urge people to vote no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Shop with signs & frames...   Admin Shop with signs & frames... Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Shop with signs & frames...
Page 1 of 1