InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banned user

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smed2696

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: Banned user   Banned user EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Today i attempted joining the server, but found out i was banned. I was banned for removing 2 solar panels from an unprotected quarry in the mining world using core protect. My understanding (obviously wrong) was that unprotected items were available to anyone and that unprotected things were at players own risk.

Although this wont make it further than this text, i would like to request an unban so i can play back with my friends 3rs, emafn etc. If this is not possible jsut make a comment below explaining.

Sorry for taking them, obviously i did wrong.
Any comments on what i could do to make up for it please put below

smed2696 (ign)

Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned user   Banned user EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:29 pm

smed2696 wrote:
Today i attempted joining the server, but found out i was banned. I was banned for removing 2 solar panels from an unprotected quarry in the mining world using core protect. My understanding (obviously wrong) was that unprotected items were available to anyone and that unprotected things were at players own risk.

Although this wont make it further than this text, i would like to request an unban so i can play back with my friends 3rs, emafn etc. If this is not possible jsut make a comment below explaining.

smed2696 (ign)

griefing is breaking/taking something that you didnt place, wheather its protected or not, not only did you take 2 solars but you stole a quarry and replaced it with a generator.
Back to top Go down
smed2696

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned user   Banned user EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:33 pm

When breaking a panel it turned to that and i didnt want/full inventory so just placed it down wasn't in use at the time and i assumed what i explained above which i now know is completely wrong which is a shame. Thanks for considering anyway.

smed2696
Back to top Go down
3rs

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned user   Banned user EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:39 pm

I have Scolded my Young friend here and i promise you this if you would be so kind as to unban him he will not brake the rules again
and if he dose you can ban me to

Please reconsider this matter of banning him as he is young and foolish as we all once were when we were his age

thanks for reading

3rs

ps love the server
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned user   Banned user EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:42 pm

3rs wrote:
I have Scolded my Young friend here and i promise you this if you would be so kind as to unban him he will not brake the rules again
and if he dose you can ban me to

Please reconsider this matter of banning him as he is young and foolish as we all once were when we were his age

thanks for reading

3rs

ps love the server
i was gona unban him for appealing anyways lol i just connected to the sevrer console.
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned user   Banned user EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:42 pm

smed2696 wrote:

smed2696 (ign)

UNBANNED!
Back to top Go down
3rs

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned user   Banned user EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Thanks You Very much for your understanding in this matter

Its a pleasure to play on the server
Back to top Go down
smed2696

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned user   Banned user EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Thanks, if it wasn't a genuine mistake i wouldn't have even bothered posting an appeal. Ill try be more community active, friendly now to make up for it.

Smed2696
Back to top Go down
bsat

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: I Am Banned   Banned user EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:41 am

Hello Everyone!

My friend killed me and I'm banned for killing my friend and he got a little mad, but it's all cool now. My friends play on this awesome server and I want to join back in and have some fun.

Please Unban me!

-bsat1234
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned user Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned user   Banned user Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned user
Page 1 of 1