InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Was Griefed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SyncGamer1843

I Was Griefed Empty
PostSubject: I Was Griefed   I Was Griefed EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:11 pm

My xycraft tank which was just out of my protection radius was griefed. The valve was removed as was a liquid tesseract, there were also some holes put in it, It was full as well so I lost 1.5 mil millibuckets which really sucks. DaMueller already identified the griefer as Fima and I thought it would be suitable to inform you of the greifing.
Back to top Go down
DaMueller

I Was Griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Griefed   I Was Griefed EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:30 pm

I Was Griefed Fima220mu96

Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

I Was Griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Griefed   I Was Griefed EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:41 pm

SyncGamer1843 wrote:
My xycraft tank which was just out of my protection radius ...
Why? Seriously people, don't leave your stuff open for thieves and then bother the admins with tracking them down. You have the tools to prevent these simple thieveries; protect your stuff because del and others are busy people without having to track down/ban griefers.
Back to top Go down
SyncGamer1843

I Was Griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Griefed   I Was Griefed EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:56 pm

AlanEsh wrote:
SyncGamer1843 wrote:
Why? Seriously people, don't leave your stuff open for thieves and then bother the admins with tracking them down. You have the tools to prevent these simple thieveries; protect your stuff because del and others are busy people without having to track down/ban griefers.
My friend made it who didn't know where the protection zone ended, I also forgot a bit......Because I'm sure you've NEEEVER messed up something before. Accidents happen. Period.
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

I Was Griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Griefed   I Was Griefed EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:06 pm

SyncGamer1843 wrote:
AlanEsh wrote:
SyncGamer1843 wrote:
My friend made it who didn't know where the protection zone ended, I also forgot a bit......Because I'm sure you've NEEEVER messed up something before. Accidents happen. Period.

Can't someone make this an example of a cautionary tale to all without it being taken personally?

I'll try to clarify... by "PEOPLE" I mean everyone. And by "you have tools" I mean "see what happened here? don't let this happen to you, protect your stuff".

Hopefully that takes the sting out of it Wink
Back to top Go down
SyncGamer1843

I Was Griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Griefed   I Was Griefed EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:08 pm

AlanEsh wrote:
SyncGamer1843 wrote:
AlanEsh wrote:
SyncGamer1843 wrote:

Can't someone make this an example of a cautionary tale to all without it being taken personally?

I'll try to clarify... by "PEOPLE" I mean everyone. And by "you have tools" I mean "see what happened here? don't let this happen to you, protect your stuff".

Hopefully that takes the sting out of it Wink
I do appreciate the comment because some people do not protect anything and I understand. I get my mistake and I know what you mean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Was Griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Griefed   I Was Griefed Empty

Back to top Go down

I Was Griefed
Page 1 of 1