InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr3yWind

Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival? Empty
PostSubject: Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival?   Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 am

I was playing with my friend in survival yesterday. We made a house in a cave, much gold and had some diamonds too . But today We went to play and there was protect on our chest, door and furnace. It was in Hunters Territory. But we had made a house before them and we need them to take the protect down from there.
Back to top Go down
DaBlackNight

PostSubject: Are you sure   Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:57 am

Is this the right server? Hunter? Never heard of a player on this server with that name. But I am sure when Del gets the bugs worled ut, and IF we can still use the map tha is corrupt right now, he cab fix this issue. But I really think you got your infinity server confused. We have been offlline for a while now, yesterday and today.
Back to top Go down
DrWookie

PostSubject: Re: Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival?   Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:02 am

He is probably referring to the factions plugin which we do not run on this server. So it would seem you have your infinity servers mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival?   Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who made the Hunters Territory in Survival?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfinityMC :: General Chat-
Jump to: