InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Current server issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrWookie

Current server issues Empty
PostSubject: Current server issues   Current server issues EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:05 pm

I just wanted to let you guys/gals all know me and Del we're troubleshooting the server last night due to the server outputting an error about running out of space. A command showed 20GB being available and 20GB being used for a usage rate of 100% which was ending in the server crashing and outputing a ran out of space error. Del determined there was a copy he had placed onto ramdrive and removed it. The out of space issue was corrected and the usage rate had dropped to 40% from the previous 100%. tigin88, myself, and a couple other players we're on after this fix but sadly the server went down again. So until Del has a chance to look at the log and see what the output error message is this time from the crash the server will be down.

Hope this helps clarify the downtime.
Back to top Go down
DaBlackNight

Current server issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current server issues   Current server issues EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Thank you for the update. I was on for a bit and nobody responded, so I had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down

Current server issues
Page 1 of 1