InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad News (Please Read)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CoastinJosh

CoastinJosh

Bad News (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Bad News (Please Read)   Bad News (Please Read) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm sad to say this but, delsolsi213 has just told me that the server will be closing for good this time.
I asked him why and he told me he needed to quit Minecraft and all games for good, he mentioned he was joining a cult where he has to cut all communication with everyone he knows. He then tried to recruit me into the cult saying how i will be pulverized into radioactive phosphorus dust and then my dust will be thrown at my family by "The Great Spirit Animal" He also mentioned how if i did join i could live forever as Rainbow the purple elephant where i can fly around the universe saving normal elephants from evil.
I asked him why he was doing this, he then turned into the giant sea monster Nesi and replied ill tell you but I'm gonna need about tree fitty.

Last edited by CoastinJosh on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://DelLovesJosh.com
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: Bad News (Please Read)   Bad News (Please Read) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

CoastinJosh wrote:
I'm sad to say this but, delsolsi213 has just told me that the server will be closing for good this time.
I asked him why and he told me he needed to quit Minecraft and all games for good, he mentioned he was joining a cult where he has to cut all communication with everyone he knows. He then tried to recruit me into the cult saying how i will be pulverized into radioactive phosphorus dust and then my dust will be thrown at my family by "The Great Spirit Animal" He also mentioned how if i did join i could live forever as Rainbow the purple elephant where i can fly around the universe saving normal elephants from evil.
I told him why he was doing this, he then turned into the giant sea monster Nesi and replied ill tell you for about tree fitty.
I had a feeling this would happen. lol!
Back to top Go down
DaBlackNight

PostSubject: Is this for real?   Bad News (Please Read) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 pm

I see the jokes in there, but is it closing for real? When?
Back to top Go down
EvilNegi
Owner
Owner
EvilNegi

PostSubject: Re: Bad News (Please Read)   Bad News (Please Read) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 pm

DaBlackNight wrote:
I see the jokes in there, but is it closing for real? When?
This Post was an April Fools day prank
Back to top Go down
https://infinitymc.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad News (Please Read)   Bad News (Please Read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad News (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1