InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Incorrect password

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kristina718

Incorrect password Empty
PostSubject: Incorrect password   Incorrect password EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:27 am

Ive had this game since eairly eairly alpha and all of a sudden my password is incorrect.. i have no idea whats going on and i cant change email since 2 years ago when i made this account i no longer have that email address, actually think it was longer then 2 years. whenever multiplayer was first added. I hope to have this fixed sometime Sad
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

Incorrect password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect password   Incorrect password EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:04 pm

kristina718 wrote:
Ive had this game since eairly eairly alpha and all of a sudden my password is incorrect.. i have no idea whats going on and i cant change email since 2 years ago when i made this account i no longer have that email address, actually think it was longer then 2 years. whenever multiplayer was first added. I hope to have this fixed sometime Sad
You're saying your Minecraft password isn't working at all?
Back to top Go down
kristina718

Incorrect password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect password   Incorrect password EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Yea , and i checked on website to its differnt, been the same password for like 3 or 4 years and all of a sudden it changed? i have no idea whats going on..
Back to top Go down
kristina718

Incorrect password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect password   Incorrect password EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:15 pm

alan or del or whoever if you want to add me on skype its kristinaa718.. im sowwies i wont be playing till this is fixed.. never had this problem and now this happens.. sigh.. i just want to cry now..
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

Incorrect password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect password   Incorrect password EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:44 pm

I'm at work and stuff... this is sad news, very sorry for your loss of access Sad
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

Incorrect password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect password   Incorrect password EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:50 pm

AlanEsh wrote:
I'm at work and stuff... this is sad news, very sorry for your loss of access Sad
last i heard from her, shes resolving the issue with mojang support team,
hopefully everything works out for the best.
Back to top Go down
kristina718

Incorrect password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect password   Incorrect password EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Long story short my orginal Email for my account was comcast, i left comcast for dsl ( since dsl sucks ) i recently changed back after the contract ended. I was able to get access to my old email again and get a reset password sent so now i can log in again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incorrect password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect password   Incorrect password Empty

Back to top Go down

Incorrect password
Page 1 of 1