InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

quarry speed decreases over time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanEsh

quarry speed decreases over time Empty
PostSubject: quarry speed decreases over time   quarry speed decreases over time EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:59 am

Hey all, am I the only one seeing their quarries lose speed over time? For the past two nights I have started my quarry and it is moving at full speed. Then a couple hours later I go back to the quarry and it is moving so slow I could hand-mine it faster.

My power supply to the quarry is an energy tesseract fed by a bank of 4 redstone energy cells, filled by 24 combustion engines; this has been plenty of power up until the past two days.
(edit: i want to clarify that my energy cells are not depleted when this slowdown occurs, so the quarry isn't being starved by my energy output)

These slowdowns are not fixed by powering off/on the energy supply, and I haven't tried breaking and resetting the quarry.

Has anyone else had this happen? If so can you provide any additional details?
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: quarry speed decreases over time   quarry speed decreases over time EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm

AlanEsh wrote:
Hey all, am I the only one seeing their quarries lose speed over time? For the past two nights I have started my quarry and it is moving at full speed. Then a couple hours later I go back to the quarry and it is moving so slow I could hand-mine it faster.

My power supply to the quarry is an energy tesseract fed by a bank of 4 redstone energy cells, filled by 24 combustion engines; this has been plenty of power up until the past two days.
(edit: i want to clarify that my energy cells are not depleted when this slowdown occurs, so the quarry isn't being starved by my energy output)

These slowdowns are not fixed by powering off/on the energy supply, and I haven't tried breaking and resetting the quarry.

does it slow it down as in slows down the speed? or does it slow down and then stops completely?
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: quarry speed decreases over time   quarry speed decreases over time EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:30 am

delsolsi213 wrote:
AlanEsh wrote:

does it slow it down as in slows down the speed? or does it slow down and then stops completely?
It slows but does not stop.
Last night it worked fine for 3 hours, so I can't reliably recreate the problem. I was hoping others had some experience with the behavior I am seeing (intermittently).
Back to top Go down
soulrunner123

PostSubject: Re: quarry speed decreases over time   quarry speed decreases over time EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:16 am

Meh I have the same problem.... it REALLY sucks. SO i have just taken down my quarry until it is fixed
~soul~
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: quarry speed decreases over time   quarry speed decreases over time EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:32 am

I haven't seen the problem since I reported it, of course Smile

del mentioned this might be happening when the server hasn't been restarted for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: quarry speed decreases over time   quarry speed decreases over time EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:09 am

AlanEsh wrote:

del mentioned this might be happening when the server hasn't been restarted for a couple of days.
i demand proof of me aying it ^_^.
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: quarry speed decreases over time   quarry speed decreases over time EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:16 am

delsolsi213 wrote:
AlanEsh wrote:

i demand proof of me aying it ^_^.
Oh, sorry, that was my mom who said it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quarry speed decreases over time   quarry speed decreases over time Empty

Back to top Go down

quarry speed decreases over time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfinityMC :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: