InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update

Go down 

Update to 1.5
yes
FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update I_vote_lcap43%FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 9 ]
no
FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update I_vote_lcap57%FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 21
 

AuthorMessage
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC


Posts : 163
Join date : 2013-02-17
Location : Culiacan Sinaloa

FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty
PostSubject: FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update   FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:43 pm

As many of you know allready theres going to be a beta release modpack updated to 1.5 however theres a chance redpower 2 will not update and wont be included, so im gona let you guys vote

We dont update and wait untill all mods and theres a recomeneded modpack updated to 1.5 or 1.6 {its more likely that the recomended pack will be until 1.6}

Or update to 1.5 With a new world {when redpower2 gets added back the current worlds now will be uploaded and this new 1.5 world will be used as a mystcraft age}
Back to top Go down
EvilNegi
Owner
Owner
EvilNegi

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 30
Location : Washington

FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update   FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:17 am

sounds fun
altho if it happens and we loose the world i hope somebody will allow me to stay at there house Smile

_________________
Wanna see what i look like? sick of people asking me so heres a picture
https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/nigi123/789465123984651_zps9b71b397.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://infinitymc.forumotion.net
AlanEsh



Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-02-19

FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update   FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:32 am

If this passes, I'm not sure what I would do while the real world is out of play and we're on the "temp" world. Without my AE network I'll be lost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC


Posts : 163
Join date : 2013-02-17
Location : Culiacan Sinaloa

FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update   FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:52 am

AlanEsh wrote:
If this passes, I'm not sure what I would do while the real world is out of play and we're on the "temp" world. Without my AE network I'll be lost Very Happy
maybe start with the tinkerers construct mod? i heard it was gona be added to ftb ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Nicb1

Nicb1

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-03-02

FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update   FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:05 am

I say update to 1.5 when the new ultimate comes out, since there are many mods out there now that do what redpower does and are updated on a regular basis.(If we keep relying on redpower we'll have to wait a long time whenever a new minecraft update comes out.)
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh



Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-02-19

FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update   FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:35 am

Nicb1 wrote:
I say update to 1.5 when the new ultimate comes out, since there are many mods out there now that do what redpower does and are updated on a regular basis.(If we keep relying on redpower we'll have to wait a long time whenever a new minecraft update comes out.)
Hey Nick, long time no see. Are you still playing? I haven't seen you in a while...
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC


Posts : 163
Join date : 2013-02-17
Location : Culiacan Sinaloa

FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update   FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:38 am

AlanEsh wrote:
Nicb1 wrote:
I say update to 1.5 when the new ultimate comes out, since there are many mods out there now that do what redpower does and are updated on a regular basis.(If we keep relying on redpower we'll have to wait a long time whenever a new minecraft update comes out.)
Hey Nick, long time no see. Are you still playing? I haven't seen you in a while...
no i banned him ^_^ >:3
Back to top Go down
Nicb1

Nicb1

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-03-02

FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update   FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Very funny Del. I've just had plenty of tests at school to keep me busy, Am also waiting for the 1.5 ultimate update since i'm running out of things to do on the server. Can't wait for some mods like TConstruct to be added to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update   FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update Empty

Back to top Go down
 
FTB Ultimate 1.5 Update
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfinityMC :: General Chat-
Jump to: