InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?

Go down 
5 posters

Change back to the TimeIsMoney/Bank plugin?
yes
TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? I_vote_lcap67%TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
no
TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? I_vote_lcap33%TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
DrWookie

TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? Empty
PostSubject: TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?   TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm curious if anyone else thinks this plugin should be done away with and go back to the TimeIsMoney/Bank plugin or an equivalent. So that players can "cash out" instead. I felt the previous plugin worked better in my opinion. Anyone else?

Let me re-phrase that... Add back in the TimeIsMoney plugin or an equivalent and keep mcjobs as well.
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?   TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Hmmm, having both might make the server a bit heavy on the $income$ side.

If any changes are made, I'd vote to just remove mcjobs in favor of the old Bank plugin or equivalent. I find it really annoying to lose $4.77 just because i wanted to move a chest.
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?   TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:55 pm

AlanEsh wrote:

If any changes are made, I'd vote to just remove mcjobs in favor of the old Bank plugin or equivalent. I find it really annoying to lose $4.77 just because i wanted to move a chest.
loosing moenys been removed
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?   TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 pm

delsolsi213 wrote:
AlanEsh wrote:

loosing moenys been removed
You are so goddamn sexy it makes my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
strayzer

PostSubject: Re: TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?   TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 am

first off alan get a room

second i prefare bank instead of mc jobs but i do feel that both would not be a bad idea
in my opinion the most important way to earn money on the server is trading which the market plugin really helps anything else is just a bonus

i definitely think that one of the more enjoyable aspects of playing ftb on a server with a good economy system is that you find yourself trying to specialize in lets say thaumcraft because then you ca sell what you make and use the money to buy things that you don't have
Back to top Go down
AlanEsh

PostSubject: Re: TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?   TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 pm

strayzer wrote:

second i prefare bank instead of mc jobs but i do feel that both would not be a bad idea
in my opinion the most important way to earn money on the server is trading which the market plugin really helps anything else is just a bonus

i definitely think that one of the more enjoyable aspects of playing ftb on a server with a good economy system is that you find yourself trying to specialize in lets say thaumcraft because then you ca sell what you make and use the money to buy things that you don't have
This is all fine and good, unless the Job side of the economy is injecting too much money into the game. With the Time Is Money system you max out every day. The current system pushed too much money into the economy in a very short period of time, and inflation has ballooned crazily.
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

PostSubject: Re: TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?   TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:43 pm

[quote="AlanEsh"]
strayzer wrote:

This is all fine and good, unless the Job side of the economy is injecting too much money into the game. With the Time Is Money system you max out every day. The current system pushed too much money into the economy in a very short period of time, and inflation has ballooned crazily.[/quote
one reason why a lot of players got alot of money so soon was due to them being able to sell 1 claim block for 50 and they started with 4k something blocks i allready nerfed that Sad i never thought about it till damueller sold most of his claim blocks lol
Back to top Go down
SyncGamer1843

PostSubject: Re: TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?   TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:47 am

[quote="delsolsi213"]
AlanEsh wrote:
strayzer wrote:

This is all fine and good, unless the Job side of the economy is injecting too much money into the game. With the Time Is Money system you max out every day. The current system pushed too much money into the economy in a very short period of time, and inflation has ballooned crazily.[/quote
one reason why a lot of players got alot of money so soon was due to them being able to sell 1 claim block for 50 and they started with 4k something blocks i allready nerfed that Sad i never thought about it till damueller sold most of his claim blocks lol

I like jobs....time is money gives you no option to quickly earn money.Period.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?   TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer? Empty

Back to top Go down

TimeIsMoney/Bank Plugin Vs. McJobs Which do you perfer?
Page 1 of 1