InfinityMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMC

Infinity MC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mcjobs - help a brutha out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanEsh

mcjobs - help a brutha out Empty
PostSubject: mcjobs - help a brutha out   mcjobs - help a brutha out EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

I'm having difficulty finding good tutorials on tips/tricks to make money with mcjobs.

I know the basic idea; i have 4 jobs (miner, woodsman, farmer... something else) and I see that they earn me money for different tasks, but holy god how are you people making MEEEELLLIONS of $$ with this system? I have like $4k Razz

Any advice will be met with great love and appreciation.

and DEL -- hey I dug a largish underground base in a volcano and didn't get any $$ for those blocks. Are RP blocks like marble and basalt not worth $? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
delsolsi213
Owner Of InfinityMC
Owner Of InfinityMC

mcjobs - help a brutha out Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcjobs - help a brutha out   mcjobs - help a brutha out EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:17 pm

AlanEsh wrote:
I'm having difficulty finding good tutorials on tips/tricks to make money with mcjobs.

I know the basic idea; i have 4 jobs (miner, woodsman, farmer... something else) and I see that they earn me money for different tasks, but holy god how are you people making MEEEELLLIONS of $$ with this system? I have like $4k Razz

Any advice will be met with great love and appreciation.

and DEL -- hey I dug a largish underground base in a volcano and didn't get any $$ for those blocks. Are RP blocks like marble and basalt not worth $? Thanks!
correct rp blocks and modded blocks arent supported sadly.
Back to top Go down

mcjobs - help a brutha out
Page 1 of 1